Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Auburn Hill, MI
Duration: 1+ Year
OverallIT experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies should be more than 10 years.
• Design& Develop eCommerce solutions using IBM's WebSphere Commerce 9.0/8.0/7.0. (Must)
• Experiencein migration from WebSphere Commerce 7.0 environment to Web Sphere Commerce 9.0Environment (Desired).
• Minimum5 years of working experience in developing applications using IBM's WebSphereCommerce 9/8/7 functionalities.
• Experiencein developing WebSphere Commerce Customizations (Commands, Tasks, EJBs, SDOs,Dynacache, Management Center, and SOLR).
• Experiencein WebSphere Commerce Build and Deployment with CI/CD using WebSphere Commerce9.0/8.0/7.0.
• Experiencewith JAVA/J2EE applications with emphasis on: JDBC, JPA, Servlets, JSPs, JSPFs,Struts, spring, EJBs, HTML, Java Script, CSS, jQuery.
• Experiencein WebSphere Commerce integration with back-end ERP systems using middlewaresuch as IIB, WebSphere MQ and web services.