Advisor - Advanced Analytics
Key responsibilities include:
• Align with business leaders (e.g. Commercial, Finance) on priorities and issues resolutions
• Engage key business partners to design analytics projects that deliver measurable value to the company, then successfully lead the implementation of the projects drawing on the advanced analytics team members and resources
• Develop deep understanding of brand strategies and business needs, and serve as a trusted partner with key business leaders
• Assess demand for resources, prioritize work, and help resolve issues related to scope of work
• Coordinate resource allocation and tracking for internal and outsourced projects
• Communicate and resolve issues related to analytics work with appropriate level of business team personnel
• Document contributions and value for the analytical work being done
• Participate in strategy development and future state visioning
• Manage analytics/data vendor relationships and deliverables
• Be fully engaged with business teams, bringing an objective voice to the table, and facilitating decisions grounded in data
• Collaborate with data and analytics team members to review, provide recommendations for
alternate and complementary problem-solving approaches to generate better quality solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Engineering, Operations Research, or closely related field and 8+ years of relevant work experience
• MS or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Engineering, Operations Research, or closely related field and 5+ years of relevant work experience
• 2+ years of healthcare analytics or marketing consulting experience
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
• Master's Degree in a quantitative field a plus
• Prefer 5+ years of healthcare analytics consulting experience
• Deep and broad knowledge of computational methods, statistical modeling and data mining methods and tools
• Knowledge and experience in programming languages (R, SAS, SQL, etc.)
• Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
• Bring Analytics to life by giving it zeal and making it applicable to our business.
• Know, learn, and keep up-to-date on the computational, statistical, and scientific advances to maximize your impact.
• Bring an insatiable desire to learn, to innovate, and to challenge yourself for the benefit of patients.