SAP MM Analyst Location:Lodi, CA
Full Time only
100,000 - 200,000
SAP MM Analyst Location:
Lodi, CAEssential Functions:
Job Requirements Qualifications:Education:
- The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Responsible for SAP MM and related technical and functional projects Provide the necessary investigation, functional analysis and evaluation to determine and implement configuration of SAP modules as needed to meet user and business needs.
- Identify potential improvements to systems or procedures for possible implementation.
- Provide high level flow charts, documentation, and presentations showing project design, scope and resources required for management to obtain approval.
- Provide detailed documentation and/or presentations for users on project design and actual programs for approval and testing.
- Maintain project records and status reports, as well as a record of changes and additions to the system in order to provide an audit trail for subsequent use.
- Assist the users and other IS staff members to troubleshoot problems to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Design and maintain interfaces to other systems for efficient processing.
- Provide analytical and technical assistance as needed to migrate legacy applications to SAP or other technologies.
- Provide project leadership as necessary.Analyze current systems and provide senior management with alternative methods if necessary.
- Train users on SAP MM modules.Provide guidance, documentation methodologies, development specifications, and system information to contractors / consultants as necessary.
- Working Conditions:Office environment Extensive computer work May be required to work at any of TFE\'s locations
- Frequent deadline pressures Numerous projects in progress at any given time Comply with company safety regulations
- Business degree or Manufacturing certification(s) desiredYears of Experience: 5+ years SAP experience, with at least 1 large cross functional SAP implementation project.
- Experience with the functionality and configuration of SAP MM/PP modules required.
- Understanding of integration with other modules desirable.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Emphasis on self-starting, and multi-tasking with deep commitment to individual responsibility and accountability.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Able to comprehend and synthesize project requirements into a plan of action, facilitating the agreement of managers and co-workers on project needs through discussion, training and hands-on demonstration.
- Significant experience in specifying, developing, and maintaining interfaces.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with team-player orientation SAP QM and SAP WM module knowledge preferred.
- Ability to specify and debug custom ABAP reports and programs.
- Understanding of SAP Query reporting tools.Familiarity with OLAP reporting tools Familiarity with SAP BW & SQL Server, IBM iSeries