The HCA Healthcare's Midwest Health System is recruiting a Gynecologic Oncologist to join a group of four other Gynecologic Oncologists in Kansas City, Missouri.
* Board certified or board eligible in Gynecologic Oncology
* Trained in robotic surgery
* Willing to work closely with other providers to ensure excellent patient care
* This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship
* Call schedule is 1:3
* Resident teaching opportunities are available
* Advanced Practice Provider support is available
* Incentive based financial package
* Full health insurance package
* Occurrence based malpractice coverage
* Paid time off and time for CME
* Generous 401k match
* Pre-employment expenses paid
About the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute:
The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a network of hospitals and physicians that brings together the expertise and technology to provide patients throughout our region with a new level of care and support as they face cancer.
Our physicians are board-certified in medical oncology, radiation oncology and specialties such as gynecologic oncology and surgery.
Our nursing and health staff is comprised of skilled, experienced cancer practitioners.
About HCA Midwest Health:
HCA Midwest Health is the Kansas City area's leading healthcare provider consisting of:
* Seven hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers.
* An array of other services to meet the healthcare needs of the greater Kansas City area.
* We're one of the area's largest private sector employers with more than 9,000 employees.
* We're the largest provider of charity and uncompensated care.
* We also donate more than $1.2 million to local charities each year.
* Since April 2003, HCA Midwest Health has invested more than $845 million to enhance and expand patient services.
* We've also paid more than $216 million in taxes to local communities.
HCA Midwest Health facilities serving the Kansas City area include:
* Belton Regional Medical Center
* Centerpoint Medical Center
* Lafayette Regional Health Center
* Lee's Summit Medical Center
* Menorah Medical Center
* Overland Park Regional Medical Center
* Research Medical Center
* Research Psychiatric Center
About Kansas City:
Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
The city is home to corporate headquarters of Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
Kansas City International airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!