Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO is searching for a Neurohospitalist to join their busy and expanding hospital-employed practice. Be a part of our premier neurosciences program! The practice, Research Neurology Associates, is currently comprised of 5 physicians and 5 Nurse Practitioners who provide services at Research Medical Center.
* Must be board eligible or board certified in Neurology
* Vascular fellowship-trained Neurologist preferred but not required
* Primarily inpatient-focused opportunity
* Minimal outpatient responsibilities
* Potential for Neurology resident teaching
* Established Neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
* Compensation and benefits are highly competitive including guaranteed base salary with productivity bonus component
* Robust benefit package to include student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, relocation, health insurance, life insurance, retirement contributions, CME time and funding, and paid vacation
About Research Medical Center:
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With 590 licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services!. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties-we ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Neuroscience Institute features:
* Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center seeing 2000 stroke patients a year
* 44 ICU beds, including 12 new dedicated neuro-ICU beds
* 24/7 onsite coverage ICU by nurse practitioners
* A robust physician team, comprised of:
* 3 Interventional radiologist
* 9 Neurosurgeon
* 2 Neuro Critical Care Intensivist
* Stereotactic radiology
About Kansas City:
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others! KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.