** Salary: 50th percentile of MGMA
**Sign on bonus up to $25,000
**Paid time off
* Has an interest in Female reconstruction and andrology (plus)
* General Urologist will be considered
* Primarily inpatient-focused opportunity
* Minimal outpatient responsibilities
* Potential for Neurology resident teaching
* Established Neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
* Compensation and benefits are highly competitive including guaranteed base salary with productivity bonus component
* Robust benefit package to include student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, relocation, health insurance, life insurance, retirement contributions, CME time and funding, and paid vacation
About Research Medical Center:
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With 590 licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services!. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties-we ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Neuroscience Institute features:
* Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center seeing 2000 stroke patients a year
* 44 ICU beds, including 12 new dedicated neuro-ICU beds
* 24/7 onsite coverage ICU by nurse practitioners
*A robust physician team, comprised of:
* 3 Interventional radiologist
*2 Neuro Critical Care Intensivist
* Stereotactic radiology
About Kansas City:
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others! KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.