Locums Anesthesiologist Opportunity for a Prominent Health Facility in Mobile, Alabama
- Non-call – M-F – Flexible from 6-6:30 -7a – and then from 1p – 3, 4p. 40 hours work week.
- Likely more early days than late days.
- Usually can tell by 1-2 o’clock when they are able to leave in the day.
- Over 95% med direction, rarely supervision.
- Even dispersion of cases. No hearts, no major vascular, very rare craniotomy.
- Lots of endo. In the past they filled a 7a-3p position strictly with Endo, now all shared. OB – docs do epidurals exclusively,
- CRNA present for C-section.
- Cover own cases when CRNA’s go home, do your own cases until back unless called back.
- 6:30 starts every day.
- 5 docs every day.
- Contracted for 24 locations (occasionally more)
- Call is shared completely by 10 FTE’s (one of those is an 0.5 FTE) so 11 docs.
- 5 FTE’s cross cover surgery center voluntarily, no required cross coverage.
- 24-hour call split among everyone.
- Weekends are 24-hour call evenly divided. Most people will trade off and split weekends for a Saturday or Sunday.