Our program offers the following:
• 12 hour shifts - 15 shifts a month• 7p-7a
• Mid-level ICU coverage at night, with intensivist on call via phone, easily available to provide support on site.
• 20 ICU beds (CV and CV surgery ICU)
• Must be able to do procedures without MD supervision
• Minimum of 1 year ICU experience as APP required
• Competitive Salary• Corporate Style benefitsCandidates must be proficient in working independently and doing routine Critical Care procedures including central and arterial line placement, thoracentesis, intubations and management of mechanical ventilation, work independently, be able to carry patient load of 8-10 patients per shift. CV experience a huge plus! Usually like 3 years ACNP experience in Critical Care unit.The ICU midlevel providers would be hired by our client, the largest intensivist group in the US, running ICUs in over 40 hospitals in 10 different states; they will become core members of a dedicated ICU multidisciplinary team, working together to ensure adherence to best ICU practices and ensure standards of care.
Central Florida offers the best of all worlds. Blessed with a rich heritage and bountiful landscape in the heartland of Central Florida. This region has attracted visitors and new residents for centuries. Well known for its year-round desirable climate and abundant recreational opportunities, Kissimmee has become the fourth fastest growing county in the United States.