Do what you love with people you love. Life Changing Work Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team that looks out for you?
• Dedicated support: Get a large support staff per provider in the clinic.
• A robust healthcare system: We have locations across the Country. You’ll gain:
• A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
• A culture of collaboration: You’ll enjoy:
• Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with on call responsibilities one weekend per month.
Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon.
Reasonable patient loads.
• Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
PLUS: You’ll get:
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays, medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES • MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. • Current Oregon State license and DEA certificate required prior to start date • Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining. • Managed care experience a plus.