- A .NET developer/programmer experience that is highly a motivated, self-starter and a change agent to develop automated process in support of Agile portfolio management and development within Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Responsible for coding web-based forms that will provide an automated end-to-end workflow process.
- Ensure deployment of software adheres to quality and security standards.
- Understand entire technical landscape and integrate new applications accordingly.
- Document and deploy developed programs within the established CI/CD pipeline
- Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- 5+ years of programming experience with .NET (3.5+) technologies (ASP.NET / C#)Hands-on knowledge of the .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and/or 4.5), including Visual Studio, TFS, C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and Web API)
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL server experience and knowledge of Transaction-SQL, Stored Procedures and SQL Queries
- A Bachelors college degree is required
- Must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- Must have or be able to attain a SECRET security clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Working knowledge of development tools such as source control (Source Anywhere, TFS, Subversion, build server, etc.) and continuous integration build practices
- Experience in designing secure applications and awareness of security implications from design to implementation phase of project
- Experience with performance analysis, profiling and optimization
- High initiative, self-motivation and drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to design and implement end-to-end enterprise reporting and transactional database systems, including data structures, stored procedures, and error handling
- Troubleshooting application and database related bugs
- Previous experience and full understanding of full life cycle development
- Experience working with Visual Studio
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as required
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Deadline focused, detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently
- PreferredAgile development experience
- Computer Science Degree
- SECRET security clearance