Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Duration : 12 months
Job Description : Senior CRM Developer
Leading Bank Client is looking for senior level Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer with system installation, configuration & development experience.
As a valuable Bank Application Development Team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Being responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting ASP.NET and C# applications that are built to support and streamline business operations
- Leading projects and work closely with business partners
- Creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites, collaborating with internal business partners, internal technology resources (database, system, and network)
- Ensuring adherence to established standards
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 6+ years of experience (architecture, development, rollout, maintenance, data management, migration)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM architecture
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
- Experience of automating business processes with workflows
- Ability to work and collaborate in a professional, corporate, team-centric environment.
- Candidate must have strong written, verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about ASP.NET , C# , MVC, JQUERY is a plus
- Knowledge about SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Experience working with TFS
- Experience with data migration tool Scribe
- Nice to have experience working with Agile Development