iOS Developer for our direct client in St Louis, MO - Long Term Contract
The iOS Developer is responsible for the most challenging technical duties related to the companys information technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience developing iOS native mobile applications.
- 3+ years experience developing and shipping rich iOS consumer-facing apps
- 3+ years experience with Objective-C or Swift
- Participate as a member of a mobile development team.
- Design, Develop & Prototype iOS native customer application for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
- Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Hands-on experience supporting multiple screen resolutions and devices
- Have a published App in the App Store!
- Experience with RESTful API s and asynchronous web services
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.