Role: Oracle ERP Business Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Develop business strategies to successfully plan and execute Oracle projects.
- Understand project requirements and write business documentations for project team.
- Assist in project design, development, testing and implementation activities.
- Identify business gaps and inconsistencies and accordingly develop action plans.
- Assist in developing project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Develop business solutions to achieve cost-effectiveness, productivity and quality.
- Support business functions and develop business cases.
- Evaluate current business procedures and recommend improvements if needed.
- Develop new business model or recommend enhancements to meet customer demands.
- Assist in business risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Coordinate with project team to ensure final deliverables meet customer requirements.
- Monitor project executions and ensure timely deliveries.
- Need to provide work direction to junior project members
- Create process flows and system test scripts and create end user training for finance applications
- Must have Developing and executing SQL scripts to resolve production issues
- Create and execute test plans for both custom and standard Oracle functionality
- Develop and maintain work plans and define approaches and mobilize efforts for each initiative
- Order Management setups including processing constraints, defaulting rules, sets, holds, and OM Workflow
- Analyze process model for gaps, process improvements, and strategic impact