The Payroll Configuration Analyst leads the Ceridian Dayforce system initiatives for planning, organizing and executing daily support, system upgrades, new requests and enhancements including automation and integration with internal HRIS systems.
- Lead the Payroll Team vision to assure systematic accuracy and compliant payroll configuration for employee pay policy and best practice functionality.
- Assist with the creation of training resources for Payroll team and customers.
- Utilize Ceridian Dayforce and client organizational functional knowledge to assure streamlined systematic approach for compliant and accurate payroll.
- Provide users systems access with assurance of confidentiality and governance.
- Utilize Cererian Dayforce to assure accurate configuration and automation for customer confidence of the payroll process, ongoing daily support, project leadership for upgrade release testing and implementation plans.
- Provide ideas for value added services for the business through systematic technology.
- Provide Ceridian Dayforce expertise to support business needs for payroll, union, regulatory and organization requirements.Issues and concerns are dealt with proactively.
- Communication is high quality.
- Ensure focus and accountability for continuous improvement within the Ceridian Dayforce platform.
- Utilize KPI program to drive product cost reduction opportunities.
- Communicate personal career goals to manager; develop and execute career development plan to achieve career goals.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years overall Payroll experience
- Multi State Union environment
- 2 years experience with Ceridian payroll system
- PreferredCPP (Certified Payroll Professional) certification
- Experience in the development and implementation of business strategies.
- Wine and spirits industry experience