QA Automation Tester with Database Testing Exp. 6+ Months Location: Syracuse, NY
QA Automation Tester with Database testing exp 6+ months
Location: Syracuse, NY
- Analyze requirements, user stories, and related documents to define appropriate automated regression and performance testing strategies for complex software systems
- Create systems & business relevant test plans and test cases ensuring proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications
- Define, develop and execute test scripts for functional, regression, smoke and load testing using Selenium (Java based) independently, then analyze and report results
- Participate in test strategy definition and recommend implementation of improvements in testing methodology
- Define and develop test bed for different technology products
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution
- Participate in daily meetings, research defect root cause analysis and report as needed
- Develop automated test framework for web/desktop/mobile applications
- Deliver artifacts per the QA discipline that includes creation, review, and approval of test plans, test scenarios, test cases, daily execution report, and test closure report to ensure that the product requirements and uses cases are delivered per plan
- Guidancefor the L&D team on application testing.
- SQLknowledge would be helpful.
- 4+ years of experience writing software test automation
- 2+ years of experience writing Selenium (Java)
- Experience with Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber, Appium, TestNG, and other automation frameworks and database testing
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server with ability to write complex queries
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide solutions
- Solid understanding of the software process including analysis, design, coding, system integration, and user acceptance testing, problem resolution and planning
Nice to Have:
- Data migrations & integrations.
- Currently in scope are:
- IntegrationsoActive Directory to Docebo Integration from Outbound File (Docebo Integration to DataMart)