Title: BA withPM
Location: NorthChicago, IL
Description: ThisInfrastructure initiative will be geared toward development and execution of anRFP related to global data network circuits, US voice, and US cellularservices. The position will drive to:
• Document requirements and assumptions
• Assist with RFP development, in conjunction with Purchasing
• Submit RFP
• Perform reviews of RFP responses/replies
• Assist with recommendation/decision
• Assist with awards and contract to chosen vendor
The project manager will:
Develop, execute and manage project(s) within the defined scope. Lead allaspects of the project lifecycle, working with project sponsors/keystakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of projectcompletion. Build and manage project’s work breakdown structure, milestones,risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financialresources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of theproject. Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, andfinancials.
The individual will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplishgoals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. Beable to works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity andlatitude is required.
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establishand gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials anddeliverables.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues andrisks will affect the project working with business and IT management andsponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure theproject is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtainingauthorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team indelivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final projectapproval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing projectreports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision supportinformation to project teams, business, and IT management. Makesrecommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and managerisks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needsare addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team membersbased upon their abilities. Motivates project team in order to deliver projectoutcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate andfunctional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities. Influences orhas final decision authority for project budget.
• RFP experience.
• Demonstrated experience of at least 4 - 7 years in managing projects.
• PPM Tool experience.
• Individual must be able to work full time on-site in Vernon Hills J53building, with possible travel between J53 and J41 in North Chicago.
• PMP Certification a plus
• Pharmaceutical experience a plus.
RFP experience,PPM Tool experience,PMP Certification a plus,Pharmaceutical experience a plus