Mobile Applications Developer
- Design and develop Mobile Applications; employ Mobile Applications best practices.
- Collaborate with a 3rd party vendor on the design, development and implementation of Mobile Application
- Participate in technical design sessions providing input on best practices
- Document and maintain best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and lessons learned
- Ensure that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Collaborate with Project Management team and other Developers in a consulting environment
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure technical feasibility of User Interface (UI)/User Experience(UX) designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of Mobile Application development, experience with Xamarin, Jenkins preferred
- 3+ years of experience developing Mobile Apps utilizing MS technology stack or React
- Experience with DeepLink, WebHooks, API integration
- Experience with Mobile Application performance tuning, debugging, caching strategies
- End-to-end Mobile Application implementation preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, attention to detail, a good communicator, thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive can do attitude.