Workday HRIS Analyst
This positions coordinates activities for the Workday HCM system serving all employees within the US and Canada. This individual is responsible for facilitating efficient Workday systems operations to meet current and future business needs. This individual is also responsible for supporting the HR team in providing high quality customer service to company employees and managers.
- Develop and test configuration for Workday in areas of core HCM/HR administration, including reports and business processes. Configuration will support HR and end users in optimized transactions and processes.
- Manage and execute on case management tickets, as well as ongoing system enhancement tasks, including configuration and testing of changes to the Workday system.
- Develop and update documentation and processes to ensure compliance with company policies and legislative requirements.
- Contributes to projects to meet/exceed joint HR/IT performance goals and the continuous improvement of HR service delivery.
- Responsible for coaching and advising HR SME resources for their ownership in Workday system (Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Recruiting, Payroll). Support HR in overseeing consistency in service delivery, drive standardization, and share best practices across the organization.
- Partner closely and develop strong relationships with HR and the Business to improve workflow efficiency and transactional experiences. Ascertain future needs and develop/communicate to HR and IT to support the business.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with the HR, IT and Workday community to ensure that defined work streams and SMEs within HR are aligned with the strategic business objectives of the organization.
- Proactively recommends process improvements/solutions utilizing technology to solve business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of systems and capabilities with company internal customers.
- Work with HR business partners to ensure new processes are fully/accurately developed and implemented as approved.
- Actively seek and respond to feedback from customers. Escalate issues and concerns to management.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Technology, Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Workday HCM configuration, with specific experience related to Security, Reporting, Recruiting, Benefits and/or Absence. Additional experience with Time Tracking and/or Payroll being a plus.
- Experience in a matrix and shared services environment and case management is required.
- Business acumen and the ability to exercise proper judgment, such as maintaining confidentiality in all areas, is expected.
- Strong effective communication (written & verbal) for change management support, relationship building, presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
- Self-management, self-learning and strong leadership, along with the ability to effectively influence the thinking and behaviors of others is expected.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically as well as strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results oriented, show initiative and creativity and have a bias for action.
- Proficiency in understanding and application of HR-related corporate processes, laws and regulations.
- MS Office skills required - strong PC skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think "outside the box" and effectively challenge the status quo.