Location: Texas, TX
- Develop the sales team, including join sales calls, annual business plans and targeting new accounts.
- Develop strong business relationships with customers, including customer satisfaction for All.
- Be a key \'voice of the customer\', communicating effectively with the team to identify solution needs and critical gaps for success in the market.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of clients products and services in order to promote to current and potential customers.
- Participate in pricing strategy to improve gross profit, analyze market information, market penetration, competition, marketing opportunities, and integrate that knowledge into the sales and marketing strategy.
- Help clients to develop and nurture sales leads with existing and potential customers. Initiate action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Develop and maintain a highly respectable image of company to customers, vendors and competitors.
The position requirements are:
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or a related field.
- Ten years sales experience.
- Three years management related experience.
- Proven track record in qualifying and converting leads to sales with high percentage close rate.
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Proven success in the sales life cycle including prospecting, negotiation, overcoming objections, and closing the deal.
- Experience selling technical or highly engineered products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.