Scientific Director Location: Billerica, MA
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of experience, masters degree with 5+ years of experience, or PhD degree with 3+ years in biostatistics, data science, fields of public health, or related quantitative fields required.
- Advance degree with a minimum of 5 years practical experience strongly preferred.
- A combined background with hands-on experience in academia, consulting, government agency, healthcare delivery systems, health insurance, pharmaceutical industry, payer authority, payer research institutes, or regulatory/health authority organizations is strongly preferred
- Competencies in advanced real-world data study designs and analytic approaches, digital health, social media analysis.
- Possesses expert understanding of health authority and health technology assessment (HTA) guidance documents pertaining to design, analysis, interpretation, and inclusion of real-world data for real-world evidence in regulatory and HTA decisions.
- Strong leadership competencies. Cultural awareness, proactive thinking and interdependent, agile leadership style.
- Skills in communicating confidently in teams across functions, hierarchies, cultural boundaries and geographies. Ability to communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous and timely manner. Excellent matrix, inter-personal, and influencing skills.
- Strong publication record in real-world evidence.