Position : Talend Support
Location : San Bernardino, CA
Duration : 6+ Months
Job Description :
- Expert in Talend configuration, administration and all aspects of Talend design, development and support with DI Jobs, routes and web services (Camel, Karaf)
- Familiar with setting up communication protocols such as HTTP, REST, AS2, FTP/SFTP, SSL, Certificates etc.
- Working knowledge and concepts in areas of SOA, B2B
- Experience working with query languages such as SQL
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Individual must be able to operate well in a dynamic environment and be a â??self-starterâ? and results-oriented.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, likes to innovate and create solutions, establishes outstanding relationships
- Working knowledge of enterprise business application such as Oracle EBS and Salesforce.com
- Experience with Pub/Sub model and event driven processes.
- Experience with ActiveMQ on message queue and topics.
- Experience with all aspects of Talend components, specifically on real time process components is a plus.