Job Title: Java Developer
Contract: 18months plus extendable,
Location: Taylor, MI
- Develop an application specification and associate code and ensure compliance to all program standards and technical specifications and prepare an existing system within required timeframe.
- Provide support and resolve all complex programs and coordinate with client and management to validate all program requirements and assist in programming complex projects.
- Develop enterprise applications using Angular components, Angular classes, Angular Routing and life cycle hooks for creating& maintaining custom data presentation in each view.
- Involve in Designing & developing applications MVC architecture using J2EE technologies and open source APIs like Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC.
- Develop Restful web services using Spring RESTFUL/SOAP Web services.
- Manage and create jobs, scheduled builds using Jenkins and managed plug-ins like Git, Gradle and Artifactory for managing project jobs efficiently.
- Configure complex applications to support business requirements.
- Prepare all test plans for all new and existing programs and organize all quality assurance activities for all projects and prepare an effective Java application.
- Consistently follow agile software development processes throughout the development lifecycle by involving in daily scrum meeting, sprint review meeting and agile release planning.