Director Carrier Sales - AT&T
Location: Dallas, TX
Client has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, its now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
The Director Carrier Sales at is responsible for the business client is doing with large global service providers accounts. This includes all sales to these companies, as well as sell through (in partnership with them) to their enterprise and government customers.
- Own and manage the relationship with the AT&T account nationally plus additional accounts as assigned.
- The achievement of yearly account targets and year on year growth.
- Manage sales and presales teams in the various regions concerned.
- Management of client??s in-country/regional teams supporting business with the service providers.
- In charge of technical product homologation, customers procurement process, business development and channel partner strategy.
- Own all aspects of customer satisfaction including oversight of post sales deliverables
- Go to market strategy and marketing support for sell through business.
- Ability to travel 50-60% throughout the US to meet with customers
- Experience either working at AT&T or selling to AT&T is required
- Established rolodex of contacts at the senior levels across organizations including CTO, CIO, COO, CSO, etc.
- 10+ years of technical business development and sales experience
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Knowledge of how telephone networks work and security in telephone networks
- Bachelor??s degree at minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent executive presentation skills
- Negotiation skills including balancing internal and external expectations to achieve win-win outcomes
- Ability to drive a complicated sales process using a consultative selling approach while working wide and deep
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM experience