Education, Training & Experience
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical, Civil or Aerospace Engineering from an ABET accredited institution with an excellent academic record.
- Experience in the dynamic analysis of structural systems using strength of materials and finite element based methods is required.
- Familiarity with vibration suppression systems and space structures is desired.
- Experience with the development of finite element models to perform statics, random vibration, coupled loads, and vibroacoustic analysis is very desirable as well as experience in dynamics testing.
- Experience with NASTRAN, MATLAB, FEMAP, and solid modeling software is desired.
- Experience with the technical management of medium-sized projects is desired.
- Excellent communication skills are required.