Senior Security Cloud Engineer :
Oracle Cloud experience a huge plus.
Must be hands on, work with Security/Compliance lead to ensure PaaS and overall architecture will be OK
Role & Responsibilities
We are a team focused on proactive security and are looking for hands-on security engineers who are passionate about building and defending.
•Provide subject matter expertise on authentication, systems and network architecture security.
•Provide security expertise and guidance on a constant stream of new projects and technologies.
•Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure.
•Harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation.
•Build and / or implement tools that aid in enhancing the security posture of corporate infrastructure and tools.
•Collaborate with CSIRT and Production Security teams on cross-functional projects to secure our services and data.Requirements
- •Candidate must have more than 3-5 years of true industry experience within Security engineering to be considered.
- •B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- •Knowledge of the threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- •Ability to develop tools using an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- •Security generalist with a firm grasp of or meaningful experience in many of the following areas:
- Operating systems internals and hardening (OS X, Linux, Windows).
- Application level security controls for client endpoints.
- Networking protocols and operations.
- Virtualization (VMWare).
- AWS & cloud (SaaS) security.
- Vulnerability management and remediation.
- Applied cryptography and key management.
- Authentication, authorization and directory services.
- Security information and event management.
Oracle Cloud ,Senior Security Engineer