Role:Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer Location:Alpharetta, GA
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within organization globally.
- Transforming data into reporting, insights, and intelligence that drives decisions.
- Multi-tasking as the role supports both new reporting initiatives and ongoing reporting needs crossing numerous data sources
- Utilize a collaborative approach with internal partners to ensure a deep understanding of the requirements
- Demonstrate deep understanding of underlying data, data structures, critical metrics, and business uses of data to provide clear data visualizations and analysis
- Maintain database, data warehouse, and business intelligence tools knowledge including training and implementation of tool upgrades and patches
- Utilize software and numerous reporting technologies to define metrics, develop actionable recommendations, and identify process improvement opportunities
- Participate in design sessions, collaborating in the planning, design, development of new application functionality and enhancements
- Designing and deploying UNIX/Linux shell scripts and Oracle procedures and/or functions to gather data for reporting needs.
- Create documentation, specifications, and diagrams to provide direction to business and other IT teams
- Design and implement process monitors for database activity
- Execute on all reporting requests per guidelines and effectively delivers analytic requirements
- Develop procedures to extract data from source systems.
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- You have over 5 years of experience writing SQL scripts and solid grasp of database concepts
- You have 5 years\'s experience working with reporting tools (Business Objects, Spotfire, highly preferred)
- Experience with UNIX-based operating systems
- Deep knowledge of standard methodologies and principles for data modeling, dashboards, report design, analytics, and data mining
- You are a problem-solver with attention to detail and strong process improvement and analytical skills
- Proficient in PC desktop applications, including MS Office Suite
- Proficient in developing monitoring controls for database processes
- Strong leadership, unquestioned integrity, accountability, relationship management and ability to influence
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies
- High sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to interpret data and to effectively convey in both technical and user-friendly language