SAP S4 SOLUTION ARCHITECT
12 months contract
Experience : 10 - 14 Years
- Strong understanding on SAP S4 system, functional processes and the improvements over ECC system.
- Understanding of technical architecture of S4, HANA DB and similar cases
- Innovations in S4
- Conversion process to S4 HANA and greenfield
- Strong understanding of SAP’s sales and distribution module, customer service module, materials management, project systems, finance and controlling.
- At least six full life cycle implementation
- At least 10 years of proven experience as a team lead in implementation, support and design projects with hands-on experience on at least 3 modules amongst SD, MM, CS, PS, FI,CO
- Needs to have experience in Application support of production systems based on ITIL methodology.
- Working experience in the following areas
- Service contracts and contract models
- Pricing and various methodologies
- Variant configuration and variant pricing
- Billing, Credit Memo, Debit Memo
- Parts ordering for Service contract, availability check, transfer or requirements
- Basic setting of SD module – partner determination, text determination etc.
- Knowledge of foreign trade
- Understanding of Delivery/Shipment processes /Interfaces , Consignment Processes.
- Maintenance of technical objects
- Understanding of hierarchy of technical objects and assignment of tech object to service contracts
- Service notifications for service contracts and subsequent phase of notification’s lifecycle.
- Assignment of field service personnel with service notifications.
- Preventive maintenance processes
- Repair with return processes.
- Resource related billing (RRB)
- Service Processing related interfaces- like Notification, service order confirmation etc.
- Integration with Service Contract Management.
- Spare Part Ordering processes.
- Complete idea on integration of SD and CS with FICO, MM and PS modules.
- Detailed idea on how SD and CS integrates with FICO for planned and actual revenues and costs
- Understanding of revenue recognition methodologies and how it can be achieved through FICO integration of SD/CS
- Understanding of project systems and WBS. Understanding how revenue and cost can be tracked at the WBS level.
- Understand project structure concept - WBS , network and activity
- Project revenue and cost planning - WBS planning , SD order milestone planning , Cost planning at WBS level or network activity level.
- Project Material planning - planning of materials at WBS or activity level - Procured item or project stock or in-house production.
- Project resource planning - Project resource planning project team and assignment at network activity level.
- Project scheduling - Project date planning
- Project Actual bookings - cost , revenue booking - time sheet entry-
- Project related month end closing - result analysis , settlement ,
- Understanding of enterprise structure
- Critical master data like material master, BOMs etc.
- Awareness on SAP authorization concept
- Understanding of ABAP concepts and interface concepts like RFC, IDOCs etc.
- ABAP concept understanding Forms and different Output designs.
- Should have experience in leading design and implementation of large scale SAP with experience in functional modules.
- Should be able to articulate solutions to RFPs and customer requirements in written and oral formats effectively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Solution architect andconsultant for production support including Incident management, change managementand problem management..
- Design and document the completefunctional solution and provide inputs to all modules for building anintegrated system design
- Responsible for design of largesolutions and articulation of solution
- Resolution of production supportissues related to functional issues
- Handling of customer requirementsworkshop, documenting the discussion, drafting the action plan and execution ofthe plan to closure.
- Creating estimations of tasks anddrafting of integrated project plan.
- Manager the functional team inonsite/offshore model.
Generic Managerial Skills
- Managing day to day operations ofthe project
- Efficient communication skill
- Team leader and able to motivate
- Handle customer escalationspromptly
- Ability to work inonsite/offshore environment
- Self-driven and result oriented.
Bachelor of Engineering orequivalent OR higher
Delivery Manager - Focus America Inc.
Desk: +1 (630) 397 0567 ext 102
LinkedIN : https://www.linkedin.com/in/niranjana-rao-65a6246/
SAP S4 HANA