BI (SSIS / SSRS) Developer, Loc: Tucson, AZ
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies, ODS, ETL/ELT process, and data modeling.
- Working with Microsoft SQL Server BI stack including SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS with SQL Server Data Tool (SSDT).
- Experience developing, architecting, and deploying data warehouses with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing ETL processes with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Demonstrated ability to understand, discuss and document complex data models
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate gathering and understanding requirements from business groups
- Data visualization development, preferably using Tablueu
- Can work both independently and as part of a team
- Motivated to understand current and emerging data, development, and cloud-based technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Forward thinking mindset, curious about learning new technologies
- Design, develop and maintain on-premises and cloud-based data structures such as data marts, data warehouses, data lakes, and data pipelines
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to acquire, profile, cleanse, consolidate, integrate, and persist structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Develop ETL processes
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Optimize and tune queries for performance
- Collaborate with team members on project goals
- Monitor data warehouse performance and recommend any necessary infrastructure changes
- Remain current on data architecture, analytics, and data science developments
- Ensure systems meet industry best practices and business, security, privacy, and retention requirements
Education: Bachelor's Degree, Advanced degree and relevant certification preferred.
Experience: 5 years related experience. Equivalent combination of education and work experience