Business Systems Manager,
Loc: Seattle Metro, WA
Dur: 6 M
The Manager, IT Business Systems within the Center of Excellence department will be responsible for the coordination of process improvement and application lifecycle within the QAD ERP and associated business systems. This individual will work with business stakeholders and COE analysts to drive value through the QAD application lifecycle and supporting business applications. The ideal candidate will have a background in QAD ERP system, supporting custom applications, and a firm understanding of discrete manufacturing processes in a Med-Tech environment.Principal Responsibilities
- Responsible for analyzing enhancements and/or changes within the QAD ERP platform and leveraging the ERP governance structure to deliver new value into the application lifecycle.
- Direct management of BST Business Analysts, BI developers and full-stack programmers.
- Should possess strong knowledge discrete manufacturing processes in a Med-Tech environment, including but limited to: system validation, quality control, etc..
- Recommend strategies and tactics to satisfy customer needs.
- Support sales and marketing teams through the generation of just-in-time reports and visual analytics (BI).
- They will participate in the business support planning process, which may include evaluating application software packages and making recommendations to management. In this capacity, they must maintain awareness of current IT projects within client and planned projects in their own IT group in order to promote application sharing.
- He/she must collaborate with other IT managers on a regular basis to review customer requirements, assess available technologies, and develop and present viable solution options.
- Collaborate with the functional management teams and key business stakeholders to design, develop & implement strategies for improving business processes and support systems.
- Act as the key liaison between QAD governance & IT for all QAD related business process improvements and application lifecycle changes.
- Develop fact-based, data-driven measurements of business performance in collaboration with the business owners.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
- Proven experience as a BI Manager, BI Developer or BI Analyst
- Pharmaceutical and/or Med Tech industry experience is preferred