National Project Manager
Works on projects of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Decision-making and independence is involved but limited. 5-7 years of experience
JOB TITLE: National Project Manager
- Project Manager needed to drive the deployment of conventional and next generation core network technologies; including NGPON, ROADM, NGROADM, Ultra Long-Haul (ULH), OTN Mesh, MSPP, DXC and associated electronics. Partner with stakeholders to develop project plans, timelines and schedules.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure internal and external commitments are met. Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to recommend enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Experience in Project Management is required - Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) desired
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management
- Proven ability to negotiate and motivate others
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation - Demonstrates analytic, technical, and organizational skills.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5 or more years project management driving cross-functional teams
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Strong project planning and time management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to influence organizational direction and initiatives across all leadership levels
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite
- Demonstrates competency in Telecommunications technologies, networks and business processes
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex projects to successful completion
PMP certification preferred. Military experience desired
Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets
Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent
4-5 years project management experience