SAP Business Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
The SAP Business Analyst position is
- Involved in fact gathering and analysis to identify problems and find solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- May work cross-functionally to solve problems and recommend changes to technology solutions and/or business process.
- Collaborates within project team and with other external departments to assist in fact gathering, gap analysis, and problem resolution.
- Writes and presents reports, contracts and/or proposals for internal and/or external audiences. Interprets other viewpoints and assimilates them into work processes.
- Formally transfers technical or administrative knowledge to others.
- Drives project success via formal requirements definition, facilitating solution design, and building/executing detailed test plans to ensure project success.
- Leverage several project management methodologies (Waterfall, Kanban, Agile, Scrum, and Hybrid) to ensure predictable project success.
- May provide support to junior staff.
HERE\'S WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimally requires education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor\'s degree.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in an information technology environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Basic SAP experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline intensive environment.
- An energetic passion for continuous improvement.
- A broad understanding of business process, including front office and back office operations.
- Experience working in IT and cross-functional project teams.
- Knowledge of prevalent IT methodologies, project management methodologies, management practices, architectures, system development lifecycles and best practices.
- Must have strong technical writing skills & excellent communication and organization skills, verbally and in writing.