This position will have the majority of the responsibility focused on CRM system (Veeva / Salesforce.com) administration, support, requirements gathering and implementation. The CRM Business Lead is responsible for establishing and maintaining excellence within the Veeva Customer Relationship Management system and related commercial applications, and processes.
1. Collaborate with sales, marketing, operations and IT teams to use Veeva CRM technology to support the business needs of each BU.
2. Configuration and administration of Veeva Commercial suite (CRM, CLM, Network, Vault, Approved Email, Events Management)
3. Develop expertise of the system in order to answer questions, provide daily phone/email field support, and ensure quality and adoption of CRM.
4. Lead requirements gathering efforts for SDFC/Veeva applications.
5. Create training resources and deliver training for new hires.
6. Develop meaningful and actionable reports for the field teams in Veeva CRM
7. Partner with Digitial Marketing Team to create and deploy Digital assets in Veeva (CLM, Approved Email)
8. Facilitate data management and stewardship via Veeva Network Master Data Management Tool
9. Work closely with Veeva customer success team and managed services on successful configuration updates, projects and improvements
10. Ensuring that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest
ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with values.
11. Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• At least 2-3 years of pharmaceutical, medical devices, or similar experience
• 3-5 years experience with Veeva CRM (preferred) and/or Salesforce.com administration
• Salesforce Admin Certification (201, 211, 401) and/or Veeva admin certification is a plus
• Field experience is a plus
Skills and Attributes
• Strong Experience with CRM applications (Veeva/Salesforce.com experience desired)
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinking and detail oriented
• Project management skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to multitask in an ever changing fast paced environment