Role: Senior Web Developer
Loc: Laguna Beach, CA
- Develop and maintain user-facing websites, applications, and back-end tools
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and maintainability
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects to make them happen, including selecting and implementing technical architecture.
- Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
- Work closely with other departments to provide support, documentation, and user training for new systems and major system enhancements.
- Research and experiment with latest and greatest technologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Fluent in the Microsoft development environment
- C#, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Understanding of code versioning tools and agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Pluses: .Net Core. Advanced front-end frameworks (VUE.js / Angular).
- Native mobile experience is also a big plus (iOS / Android)