Role:Director, HRIS Location:Jacksonville, FL
The Director, HRIS is responsible for the overall HRIS strategic vision for client and presents a broad range of ideas regarding implementation, upgrades and support.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes highly complex user requirements to determine HRIS system configuration and customization with full competency.
- Implements, maintains and upgrades HRIS application modules.
- Reviews HRIS system changes, implementations and upgrades to identify and develop required technical documentation.
- Leads and coordinates activities of the project team and assists in monitoring project schedules.
- Evaluates the business need for system customizations and conducts appropriate cost/benefit analysis.
- Ensures the successful implementation of HRIS system changes and monitors changes for increased efficiency.
- Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff.
- Coordinates with HRIS Analysts and/or other internal professionals to define detailed requirements analyze business needs and validate solutions with the client.
- Designs solutions and determines specific actions required to solve the identified business need.
- Handles multiple, highly complex projects from inception to completion.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Requires strong management skills
- Requires strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Advanced Experience in report writing and report customization
- Ability to identify, address and resolve employee related issues
- Experience in HRIS & Ultipro system customization using recognized best practices is required
- Proven success in HRIS Systems implementations, upgrades, maintenance and/or support is required
- Knowledge of business process flows in Ultipro is required
- Experience in full life cycle development with an emphasis on incremental, iterative development and deployment is required
- Advanced knowledge of Ultipro system configuration and security is required
- Advanced knowledge of system development tools and languages is required
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Reviews, edits and offers suggestions to others on appropriate oral and written communication
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong organizational skills and creative problem solving abilities
- Strong customer service and leadership skills required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the company