Role:IT Manager, ERP Location:Bloomsbury, NJ
Essential Functions / Key Results Areas:
- Ensure the implementation of ERP business processes at the NJ location; help drive needed changes and improvements across the enterprise
- Defines and negotiates delivery scope, schedule, budget and service levels with local stakeholders.
- Establish a proactive, collaborative relationship with key employees both inside the IT department and with the greater employee base.
- Working with the larger team, support all large third-party applications including ERP. Leverages existing technology and effectively translates business needs to technology solutions.
- Architect and analyze solution options that meet business requirements and maximize business benefit. Work cross functionally to define and document functional specifications
- Works with business and IT teams to ensure accurate change management process and documentation
- Coordinate solution development, organize and manage user acceptance testing
- Works closely with business departments to raise awareness of technical issues that have interdependencies.
- Promotes and manages the integrity of data and helps to ensure maintaining high standards in defining and/or managing the segregation of duties, internal controls, and compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with manufacturing ERP systems; primarily Infor Syteline
- 5+ years?? experience in a manufacturing environment required
- 2+ years?? experience supervising a team of 3+ people preferred
- Experience in complex business process design
- Experience in working with cross-functional team
- Experience in a matrix reporting structure
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of common business practices and corresponding financial concepts is required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred
- Experience projects of various sizes as a leader and key contributor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills for project deliverables and functional spec
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and creatively