Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals Loc:Boston, MA, SFO,CA and Los Angeles,CA
Location:Boston , MA
Project Manager, Pharmaceutical Product Development
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Project Manager is experienced in leadership, accountable for overall project implementation, and will work with our pharmaceuticals clients in product development.
- Need a change agent who is passionate, has high energy, and is results-oriented with a creative and analytical mind.
- Experience with advanced project management tools and processes.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate for the Project Manager position will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- Advanced degrees are a plus.
- 6-20+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience in pharmaceutical product development and launch.
- Knowledge and application of a disciplined project management process (Six Sigma and Project Management Professional certifications are a plus).