6 month contract
They are looking for a UI/UX Designer.
They will do a phone screen 1st, then possibly will do a skype interview or hire off the phone interview, if not
UI/UX developers for a 6-month project.
The work performed will be on a cutting edge in-car infotainment system that seamlessly integrates with the driver experience. We are looking for a talented designer to create compelling and thoughtful in-vehicle user experiences. We recognize the need for agility, and are looking for someone who moves fast and thinks faster. Engage, collaborate, and innovate in a fast growing department. Be part of the future of transportation and mobility digital touchpoints.
For Design Authoring
- Minimum 3 years of UI/UX design
- Proficient in sketch, Adobe
- Suite (Specifically Photoshop, After Effects, xD) and/any number of other
- Design Authoring tools.
- Strong HTML5 skills desired
For UX Prototyping
- High proficiency in one or more
- of the following UX prototyping tools
- InVision Studio
- Visually express brand vision and definition through user interface design for
- in-vehicle experiences
- Exhibit passion for emerging technologies, new interaction models, product
- design, and excellence in visual design
- Execute UX vision utilizing motion and prototypes as a primary means of
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to balance work within a fluid creative design environment and with
- tight timelines & engineering frameworks
- Coordinate interface solutions with Program Managers and Product Managers for
- specific assignments
- Utilize software skills in latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch,
- InVision Studio (or equivalent) 3D visualization and UX prototyping tools
- Employ a systematic approach to solving large, complex design challenges
- Pivot mindset from creative-thinker to production mindset to expose
- implementation efficiencies and reduce design debt
- Work is in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment
- Bachelor\'s degree in Interactive design, Communication/Graphic Design, or UX Design or related field
- 3+ years of professional UX/UI experience OR in lieu of professional work experience, an advanced design degree