Solution Architect for the order management team includes
- Effectively communicate and work within a cross-functional team to coordinate and complete a large-scale Returns Logistics implementation.
- Responsible for the solution design, delivery, implementation, configuration, value-add opportunities including any third party applications integrated with order management.
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Leads solution optioning and recommendations around complex solutions within the returns and order management domain
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to support business process redesign in line with service oriented solution and technology capabilities.
- Create documentation that will assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
- 10 years of Solution Design experience in returns management in retail industry a must
- Demonstrated experience with providing solutions specifically with large-scale transformation programs involving business and process organization and cloud technology components.
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Retail experience a plus.
- Manhattan Associates Order management experience a plus.
- SQL, XML, XSLT experience a plus