CyberArk Engineer Location:Charlotte, NC Duration:12 Months +
Duration:12 Months +
- This position is for a Senior IT Security/CyberArk Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience with CyberArk.
- Ability to function within a high-security environment and include security considerations in decision making.
- Strong understanding of OS internals and experience troubleshooting complex systems.
- Automation focus: experience in one or more of the following: VB Script, PowerShell, SQL, ActiveBatch, and/ or C#.
- Prior experience with using multiple agent based Security management tools in the same environment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
The position requires some knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
- Anti-virus/ anti-malware solution - (McAfee, Symantec, etc.).
- Device control solution - (Symantec, SafeEnd, etc.).
- Privilege management solution -(Avecto, Viewfinity, PowerBroker, CyberArk etc.).
- The environment is complex, with multiple Active Directory domains within the forest, domain trusts, integration with external vendors, and Unix/Linux integration.
- There are thousands of certificates issued that must be managed and updated appropriately with close integration with the Telecom, Windows Server, and Web Infrastructure teams.
- There are also a number of in-house developed custom solutions to support a variety of administrative tasks.