The successful candidate will possess a strong background in healthcare industry, IT and Business Intelligence tools, technologies and processes, along with very strong financial/business acumen. In this role, the candidate will report to Director of IT (BI & Integrations) and understand the strategy and vision of Business Intelligence & Integrations.
Data Integration Technical Leadership -
- Work with PMs, BAs and manage a team of technical ETL developers to build data models and integration services.
- Analyze source systems and develop processes to extract, transform and load (ETL) this data into the target platforms.
- Create data integration using Microsoft SSIS. Work with the team and vendor to create and evolve scalable data integrations.
- Understand, create and implement process design and target data models
- Develop, test and debug and document ETL and data integration process. Ensure data integrity of sensitive data.
- Address performance, high availability, high scalability and data quality issues.
- Develop relevant functional and technical documentation.
- Ensure solutions comply with current standards as defined by the integration team.
- Deliver technical guidance to team, including hands-on development as necessary.
- Manage and grow resources to create a high-performance team environment.
- Thought leader for driving innovation and leveraging technology for creative integration solutions.
- Preserve an ongoing, continuous education process, leveraging emerging integration tool's capabilities.
Data Integration Operational Support Leadership-
- Provide delivery support through direct interaction with end-users to insure we are delivering on SLAs and KPIs.
- Create and maintain an excellent working relationship with business areas and ensure integration solutions are well received and presented professionally and positively.
- Monitor system performance, implement performance tuning, and diagnose / resolve technical issues across our data warehouse environment
- Ensure ETL solutions are highly automated with balancing controls, error notifications and scripted restart procedures
- Oversee standards, change controls, and documentation library for training and reuse.
- 5+ years experience with developing technical BI data solutions, using BI tools including (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Qlikview, Logi Analytics and Tableau).
- Experience implementing enterprise level Data Warehouses.
- Strong Understanding of Agile Data Warehouse Development.
- Strong experience with Source Control (TFS, RedGate, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage time efficiently.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Computer Science preferred. Master degree/MBA a plus.
- Requires excellent problem solving, communication, and customer service skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Previous direct people management experience (3+ team members)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with vendors and integrating external applications
- Result driven mindset and ability to communicate and develop solid working relationships with people at all management levels
- Able to recognize and identify patterns in data relationships from disparate systems
- Strong database fundamentals and data modeling knowledge
- Good understanding of understanding of ODS, data warehouse, data mart, and data cube, and database technologies
- Previous experience in gathering requirements for ETL solutions and data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills