Oracle Agile PLM Solutions Architect Location: Tucson, AZ Dur: 6-12 M Remote OK
Oracle Agile PLM Solutions Architect Location: Tucson, AZDur: 6-12 M
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise class applications. Provides technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop IT systems and procedures. Configures application settings and options for off-the-shelf applications; plans and executes integration acceptance testing. Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
Job Description, Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform system enhancements, administration and support for the Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and EtQ Reliance enterprise applications.
- Design, configure and maintain workflows, criteria logic and approval routings.
- Design, develop and support integration between Agile PLM and other enterprise systems.
- Work with business Stakeholders to collect requirements and implement solutions which effectively address those requirements.
- Manage multiple activities such as configuration, coding, testing, support, etc.
- Create customizations as necessary through appropriate scripting and SQL.
- Follow IT Quality processes to comply with internal procedures, FDA regulations and other governing bodies.
- Assist Project Managers with developing project plan timelines.
- Work with vendor support create and manage service requests.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to understand technical architecture and processes.
- Evaluate vendor-provided software releases for inclusion in periodic maintenance periods.
- Experience evaluating, configuring, validating and deploying Enterprise Applications; preferably Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM), enterprise software upgrades, testing and validation processes.
- Understanding of R&D, Operations and Quality business operations and internal controls.
- Experience with Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with J2EE technologies
- Experience with SQL, T-SQL or PL-SQLExperience with SDLC, code reviews, and software security & vulnerability.
- Familiar with Oracle Database, Linux and LDAP.
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot issues