Kronos Business Analyst - Houston, TXRESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in the implementation and deployment of Kronos
• Partner with finance, HR, payroll, operations and other functions for business requirements, system design and implementation
• Responsible for Kronos system administration
• Must analyze, troubleshoot and track user reported issues
• Provide technical expertise regarding Kronos functionality
• Maintain system configuration
• Assist with payroll rules definition and implementation
• Configuration of Pay Policies, Accrual Policies
• Serve as a central point of contact for troubleshooting and tracking Kronos issues
• Maintain security related configuration (functional access – what tasks the user can perform in the application, data access profiles, reports, work rules and paid time off rules.)
• Ensure ongoing maintenance of knowledge base and training resources. Provide user training and communication of any updates to new and existing users.
• Define and maintain system interfaces
• Develop and maintain critical business reports
• Other related IT projects
REPORTING TO:Director of Applications, Information Technology
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, HR, or related field
• Minimum of 3 years experience with Kronos, HR and payroll
• Minimum 3 years of experience supporting, maintaining and administration of Kronos Workforce Central
• Ability to design, implement and refine complex processes and to optimize performance.
• At least 5 years of overall IT experience
• Proficient with configuring Kronos payroll rules and other application areas
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Proven experience documenting business requirements, business rule definition and process mapping.
• Understanding of technical application design, including relational databases, logical data modeling, system integration, basic SQL etc.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle process.
• Experience with report writing tools a plus.
• Ability to work independently as required.
• Proficient in office productivity software, Word, Excel, PPT, Project, Visio, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Experience with Oracle ERP a plus
• Knowledge of interfaces with ADP and Oracle R12 a plus