EDI Administrator Preferred: Omaha, Ne Dur:- 6 M+ Rate:- Open
Dur:- 6 M+
Job title : EDI Administrator
Loc:- Omaha, Ne
- EDI administrator will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing EDI programs, analysis of EDI processing and support of Trading Partners.
- Functions as a source of EDI expertise with the X12 standards for functional business areas, develops and maintains strong positive work relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ensures positive and productive relationships with business trading partners.
- Provides production on-call support for EDI business applications.
- Coordinates testing with Trading Partners. Supports upgrades and fixes to the EDI application tool.
- Ideal candidate would have 3-5 years experience with EDI X12 standards, mapping and support experience.
- Mainframe COBOL experience, JCL, and deployment tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and/or certifications. Good working knowledge of IT functions and business units.
- May have some level of expertise in one or more system(s) of function(s) or business unit(s) they support.
- Strong knowledge of business operations, policies and practices.
- Requires general knowledge of industry they support.
- This position requires a great deal of interaction and coordination with multiple external organizations.
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Knowledge of EDI X12 standards, documents and processes with hands-on mapping and support experience in an EDI production environment using an enterprise wide translator (Data Interchange experience a plus)
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the business community.
- Trading Partner focused.