eCommerce Site Marketing Manager LOC : St. Paul,MN
- Very deep retail experience, including “Fast Fashion” retail, eCommerce and Web Sales / Omni Channel / Order Management (OMS) / Manhattan WHMS and fulfillment experience coupled with proven Project / Program Management and IT management experience.
- Information technology skills include service delivery, technical and business architecture, strategic planning, EDW / BI, business development skills, and extensive background in offshore delivery of managed services.
- We are seeking an innovative marketing leader to create and execute the website and email marketing vision for national and private label brands.
- This position is responsible for delivering targeted on brand messages and promotions to the right people at the right time, converting shoppers into buyers.
- Manage the budgeting, planning, execution, measurement and reporting for all onsite and email marketing plans and promotions
- Establishes and manages aggressive and engaging onsite and email promotional strategies and calendars for national and brands
- Creates and manages strong, consistent and on brand website and email promotions with attention grabbing copy that drives customers to take action
- Maximizes customer engagement through iterative testing and segmentation for all customer groups and promotional streams including: B2B, SG Buyers Club, dynamic emails, and transactional emails
- Manages and oversees the email marketing promotion calendar
- Establishes and is responsible for achieving website and promotional sales and advertising budgets that will assist the company in meeting objectives
- Supervises and manages employees as it relates to all projects or related work, establishes performance requirements, clarifies responsibilities of those supervised, conducts performance appraisals and plans for individual employee development.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management
- Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach