Software Process Engineer (ASPICE),Loc: Southfield,MI
• Develop a deep understanding of software development concepts, practices, and tools used at DENSO.
• Work with developers and managers to identify issues and opportunities related to software development, and develop solutions.
• Facilitate organizational adoption of new standards, processes, and tools through thoughtful change management strategies.
• Roll out new content, and find ways to help staff members successfully adopt it. Report out to senior staff on progress against business drivers.
• Tailor processes to fit the project’s circumstances.
• Evaluate the performance of projects against the defined process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree is preferred. Five to ten years experience.
• Extensive experience applying CMMI or ASPICE, and Functional Safety for software
• Ability to develop systemic and creative approaches to software engineering, informed by at least five years of embedded software design experience as a developer. Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, preferably within the automotive industry.
• Experience in software process improvement. Record of leading and deploying comprehensive improvements based on business needs, process requirements, and tool/infrastructure considerations
• Experience performing software quality assurance, as defined by ASPICE. Ability to add substantial value by finding relevant/consequential risks and issues
• Exceptional communication and facilitation skills. Ability to advocate best practices. Analytical skills to diagnose & resolve process & tool issues
• Experience with ALM/software management tools (preferably PTC Integrity and Serena SBM)