Senior Project Manager (Construction) loc : Long Valley, NJ,
- The Material Handling industry leader in structural steel storage racking is seeking a Senior Project Manager.
- This position, located in Long valley, NJ, will coordinate all assigned projects and ensure company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, creates and coordinates project schedules, manages weekly project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes project requirements and defines project scope, requirements with special attention to customer requirements.
- Will include monitoring manufacturing schedules, engineering schedules, material acquisition, outside purchases and installations.
- 10 years experience in large project construction and management,
- General Construction is preferred, Material Handling experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or associated Construction Management or Construction Technology is required.
- Will need to become familiar with all facets of material handling and warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Position will report to the Director of Project Management.