UI/UX Designer Location: Toronto, On
Full Time only
100,000 - 200,000
- Experience designs for consumer class web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTML5, Java script.
- Must have experience in developing mobile applications (experience with the Windows, iOS, and Android platforms will be a significant advantage).
- Up-to-date knowledge on user interface guidelines for small and large devices, and knowledgeable about best practices for touch screen devices.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, specifically designing, implementing, & testing applications for multiple browsers and mobile devices (iOS/Android/Windows based).
- Ability to quickly visualize concepts through sketching or other rapid prototyping methods.
- Create and effectively present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, paper prototypes, etc.) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key stakeholders.
- Experience working with and establishing design guidelines.
- Experience with user-centric design research methodology including but not limited to user ethnography, user testing, and optimal customer interactions.
- Flexible, able to take direction, adapt/adjust to changes and shifting priorities.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and highly organized with a strong work ethic and a fine eye for the details.
- ASP.NET, C#, TFS and Visual Studio experience is a plus.