Marketing & Ecommerce Business Analyst Loc: Portland, ME
Marketing & Ecommerce Business Analyst
Loc: Portland, ME
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Vice President of Marketing & Ecommerce to identify customer segmentation strategies, campaign response measurement, and campaign/reporting needs.
- Manage customer and product database and the regular data updates and integrations with all supporting database platforms. Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Manage Business Intelligence (BI) tools and reporting to include developing SQL models, building corporate dashboards, and providing internal support to all database users.
- Leverage multiple technologies and platforms (Google Analytics, Clover, Social Media Analytics) to produce actionable insights related to trends, customer behavior, site performance, and risk management.
- Ensure all tagging, source code tables and promotion tables are up to date and functioning as expected.
- Craft and execute A/B testing programs in all digital platforms in partnership with the VP
- Marketing & EcommerceDevelop reports tracking of key monthly marketing metrics and corporate KPIs including buyer file counts, buyer migration, retention, projections.
- Collaborate on the expansion of our Customer Loyalty Program into an Omni-Channel strategy and develop systematic reporting system.
- Manage and optimize the datafeeds for marketing programs with automated feeds from our Magento product database.