Senior HRIS & Benefits Analyst Location:Washington, DC
- Located in Dupont Circle, the is a higher education membership association with a mission driven employee population.
- A??s human resources team has an immediate opening for an experienced and independent senior HR operations professional.
- This position will manage the day-to-day operations of the HR technology, Benefits Administration, and Compensation functions for the organization.
- An ideal candidate has proven success identifying problems and implementing relevant and feasible solutions.
- The individual will be comfortable with change and enjoy reengineering processes to increase speed, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Essential Job Duties or Tasks:
- Manages multiple areas of specialty as a subject matter expert, consultant, and primary point of contact for all benefit related administration.
- Maintains a??s benefits plans ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, policies, procedures and provider requirements.
- Reviews and provides updates to all benefit related policies and procedures.
- Manages the annual open enrollment process while providing support required of all levels of staff.
- Oversees benefit data audits for invoice accuracy and retirement and medical benefit compliance.
HR Systems and Data
- Manages a??s HRIS system, UltiPro, and recommends and implements enhancements to the system including data audits, system administration, and vendor management.
- Creates and delivers HR reports, metrics and analytics to support the organizations data needs.
- Ensures HR data is kept current, accurate and readily available to support the invoicing, audit, and compliance processes.
- Manages a??s compensation program and ensures that compensation practices are in compliance with federal, state and local legislation.
- Manages the annual salary administration and provides support to managers as needed.
- Ensures HR colleagues are trained on compensation standards and processes.
- Prepares job descriptions and conducts job evaluations and analyses
Additional duties as assigned
- Education/Experience/Specialized Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- Bachelora??s degree in human resources, business, information technology or a related subject.
- Five to eight years of relevant on the job experience
- Experience with a SAAS based HR information system required; UltiPro experience a plus
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of staff
- Professional, self-motivated, and results orientated
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities in a dynamic environment