Senior Product Manager Location:Seattle, WA
Role: Senior Product Manager
- You will be responsible for managing key elements of hardware and software product lines, contributing to the product roadmap and creating strong working relationships with internal teams and external customers.
- You will be in a critical position in this, all-encompassing product cradle to grave opportunity.
- Work with the executive team to contribute to market sizing and business case research
- Maintaining competitor intelligence as it relates to product
- Synthesising product feature sets, scoping, agreeing and planning them into product release in line with key internal stakeholders
- Understanding technical requirements and working with marketing to define product proposition, USPâ??s and develop related messaging
- Product lifecycle management
- Produce and maintain Market Requirement Document (MRD) to enable whole product planning
- Market requirements definition
- Drive physical packaging and documentation
- Launch planning and execution
- Training and briefing Marketing, Sales teams and Channel Partners
- In-life product communications such as advisory alerts, updates and announcements end of life planning
- Developing content for product collateral e.g. Data sheets, FAQâ??s, manuals, proof points, white papers, case studies etc.
- Maximising customer and partner engagement through demos, RFPs, advisory board and user groups, market research, beta programmes, management feedback, tradeshows, conference and presentation opportunities
- Maintaining the Roadmap presentation
- Energetic product manager with 5+ years?? experience covering the full breadth of product life cycle management
- Self-starter capable of working in a fast moving environment and driving the product roadmap forward while maintaining momentum on multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about delivering great customer experiences and representing the voice of the customer
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and the ability to work in a collaborative across teams to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting ideas
- Bachelorâ??s degree in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred
- Experience of working in a technology company (hardware or software) and full understanding of technology lifecycles.
- Prior experience in the security industry, camera or wearable device markets advantageous
- Skilled at problem solving, technical analysis and project management
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity and fast growing dynamic environments